Tuesday, November 18, 2008

24 Hr. College Basketball Marathon

Started this morning at midnight with Memphis-UMass and continued at 2am with Fresno St. at Saint Mary's and Idaho and Hawaii played at 4am. The games will continue throughout the day and tonight, below are some of my predictions for a couple of the games:

St Johns @ BC- I'm very shocked that SJU was able to beat Cornell the way they did, they now take on a BC team with Rice making his debut, I really wonder if that win was a fluke by SJU or are they back? I think they lose this game, but they are for real.
Prediction: BC 82 SJU 75

Kentucky @ UNC- This looked bigger until Kentucky got beat by a good VMI team (why you would schedule a team that scores 100+ in your opening game is beyond me)

Prediction: UNC 87 Kentucky 72

No comments: