Wednesday, June 24, 2009

#10 Bracket in the Country!!!

I should have posted this a few months ago but I never got around to it.

In my 1st year officially in the matrix (I made only 1 final bracket last year and had 65/65 as well), I got all 65 teams in the field and compiled a score of 313 points based on a scoring system made by Paymon at PHSports. This score placed me 10th out of the 61 brackets partcipating, and the 2nd highest score of brackets getting all 65 teams. (Shout out to fellow Notre Dame Bracketologists who combined had 50% of the 65/65 brackets this year)


I really have enjoyed doing this and will make a guarantee, I WILL DO BETTER NEXT YEAR.

That means:
1) I will in a higher %tile next year (aka better than 10/61)
2) I will beat ESPN's Joe Lunardi by more than 10 points (I beat him by 6 this year)
3) I will get 64/65 at worst (I am striving for perfection but the odds of 3 perfect brackets in a row is tough)


Thanks guys, I'll prolly have a preseason bracket out in October!

No comments: