Sunday, March 15, 2009

Selection Sunday Live Blog

3:50 PM

Dayton and Maryland are my last 2 teams in, I don't get what people don't like about Arizona, yea they struggled but I wouldn't want to play them, they beat Kansas, Gonzaga, Washington, and SDSU. I can't believe this team isn't in.

2:45 PM

My 4/5 lines just took me forever... I was looking at 6 teams for the final 4 spot... I decided to take Purdue but I'm not sold on that...

1:50 PM

Bracketologist Bryce is laughing at me for considering FSU for the 3 line, but they are 5-0 vs the RPI top 50 on neutral sites

1:40 PM

Debate for the final 2 seed was between 2 Big XII Schools OU and KU... Oklahoma's Top 50 RPI wins put them over the top

1:30 PM

1 Seeds are finalized with UConn getting the last one over Memphis. UConn was 6-0 non conf vs the RPI Top 100 which is good enough with me considering there Big East SOS

No comments: